Dr. Robert C. Bush, Jr. (Bob Bush) is a senior investment executive with 27 years of investment experience across
- Industries (defense, healthcare, aviation, energy, tourism, and financial services)
- Technologies (agtech, advanced manufacturing, e-health, fintech, and artificial intelligence)
- Geographies (US, Europe, China, and the GCC)
- Asset classes (private equity, venture capital, real estate, and debt)
- Capital structures (Islamic and conventional), and
- activities (Entrepreneur, CIO, Board Advisor, and Mentor).
Mr. Bush has engaged in a full array of investing activities for sovereign-related entities including the European Commission and The Corporate Office of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.
Mr. Bush has advised on investment programs of more than $300 billion usd and directly conducted transactions in excess of $35 billion usd.
Mr. Bush holds a Juris Doctor from The University of Virginia School of Law.